(HQ Air Trg)
The Hawk pilot was concerned by the proximity of the Tutor
The PA31 pilot turned into confliction with the M20 despite Traffic Information from ATC.
1. M20 pilot had an inappropriate
non-surveillance based ATC service for the weather conditions.
2. PA31 pilot was IMC under VFR in Class G.
The TC SW controller climbed
A319(A) into confliction with A319(B).
1. Coordination conducted 12 minutes
prior to CPA with previous planner and was not recorded on the aircraft data
2. Reduced time separation between departing
The Beagle Pup pilot
did not comply with his clearance.
1. An incomplete readback of his
departure clearance from the Beagle Pup pilot.
2. The incomplete readback by the Beagle Pup pilot
was not challenged by the Aerodrome Controller.
The Extra pilot did
not integrate with the EV97in the visual circuit.
The Conington Air/Ground Operator had not been
informed about the Extra pilot’s non-radio join.
The Extra pilot uses the standard phraseology
contained in CAP413 for transmitting blind.
(HQ Air Ops)
The EV97 pilot did
not integrate effectively with the C172.
1. A busy visual circuit resulting in
2. The EV97 pilot did not assimilate that he was
number three in the pattern.